Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Controller Mod (Version 2)

Now this mod I took a different direction with.   I didn't do my Rapid Fire buttons on it.  But I kept with the bullet theme.  
I painted it with at 'Blood' Red look to it.  Just the body casing.  The front and back parts only.  (not the battery case)




I think its a good look, but not sure if I will do this for my next one.  I wanna try to put Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green LEDs in the bullet casing.  That would look awesome!  But I have to find where to get the power from off the board inside the controller.  If you have any ideas let me know.


2 comments:

  1. It would be sweet to have light up buttons for xyab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an idea how to do it, but the way I am figuring would drain the batteries faster. So I have to find a possitive point to hijack the possitive from.

    ReplyDelete