Friday, April 13, 2012

Changing the layout....?

So for the past couple days I've been stumped on how to do this. 
To make a rapid fire mod.  I know how to do it but wanted to try something new with it.  Normaly you connect the possitive feed wire from the 1st player LED and the other wire to the LT down triger spot.  This causes a pulsing feeed between the button.  Similer to when you push the trigger down non stop you get a pulsing fire.  (This doesn't work with all guns)
Now normaly when I soder off Player 1 LED thus causing the LED to get burned off, so then you can't see if the controller is on.  This is a problem, I think.  So I followed the point off the LED down the board and the wire inside the board is covered in a plastic type film. 
I thought to myself, why not try to cut the board open to expose the wire... so I did!  I found a dremel bit that I never use and tried it and it cut up the 'plastic' board perfectly.  So now all the controllers will work with the 1st player LED on and intact! 
Yea I'm happy about that now. 
But the question still is, will this work with 2 rapid fire mods in it?  Well I'm going to try this out later today.  First time attempting this one, but yes I will be recording it for all to see.

~Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment