Tuesday, March 6, 2012

mods mods and more mods!

Remember a month or so ago I posted about my Rapid fire mod to my xbox 360 controller.  Well I found something that is going to make it work even better!

While packing up my stuff from my apartment for the move I found 2 of my old towers that were scrapped out.  Inside was about 5 ft of ribon cable not connected but just sitting there.  I looked at the cable and realized it would be way easier to use as a modding wire then the thicker wire I've been using. 

Now why use thin wire?  well the thick wire I have been using don't make moving it around easy.  To make the power conection you have to soder it to the player 1 LED on the controler, now this is ok but if you try to move the wire and position it after its done, it snaps right off.
A thinner wire is easier because it can move around freely and not snap off the soder. 

So I took the wire and stripped the 16 wires down to single strips.  I then took 2 and connected them to 1 wire thus making it easy to create a faster build.  With these pre-made strips I'll be able to produce even more of these mods.  Even make some double fire mods!

So yes, they will be the left and right side L2 and R2 triggers.  I'm going to be making these up tomorrow night and will shoot some video of them. 
Just gotta buy a new soder rod and some other stuff first.  Yea you gotta spend money to make money.

Also as for the bullet mods, those will be available soon.  I just gotta shoot off some bullets first! 

~Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment