Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Video Making Process? How its done

So alot of people have asked me, "how do you come up with the ideas for your videos?". 

Well about 75% of the time I just turn the camera on and shoot it all in one take.  And 25% of the time I actually sit down and figure out how I want it to look. 

Those times are the long ones.  Like the New Years Eve video and some of the outings at bars/events.  Those times I actually have people to film and interact with during the recording.  Those are the fun ones. 

Some of my fellow Youtubers sit down and make up scripts and storys they want to do in their videos, sorry not that type of person.  I enjoy recording real life interactions.   Probably one of the reasons I go to bars with my cameras and get clips so often.

I do make up some story videos up.  I have about 40 of them I want to film but can't figure out how to make them.  I know I have PLENTY of people that would do them with me, just can't figure out direction and the camera work that I would have to do for them. 

Who knows maybe one day I'll actually do one of these videos for you guys.  Untill then you get to see my pick ups and mini-vlogs I post every other week!

~Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment