Monday, February 20, 2012

Bring back good TV!

So Normaly my soap box is broken from my standing on it from alot of issues.  Well here is another one!

I logged into my youtube (http://www.youtube.com/strangebrownie) account to check my messages and emails and noticed a constant add that kept popping up in the side bar. 
It was an add for a NEW Tv show on Nickalodian (nick) about a young kid who is being funny in school and around his family.  Oh how cute, that hasn't been done before, oh wait.... is that...
ITS FRED!?! 

So a kid who has been a youtube celebrity and got his start doing independant video's on a public video feed site that signed him on to make a revenue and living off these videos now works for a company thats MAIN owner is Viacom. 

Why am I pissed about this, well Viacom is one of the main creators of the SOPA and PPIA bill that wasn't passed a few months ago,but still its trying to be turned over in courts. 

Now the creator and star of Fred in my opinion is an idiot for agreeing to have a 'tv show' be made by Nick.  He is proof that he can be bought. 
I for one would never agree to do something like this.  If they asked me to make a video game review show for "G4" and have all gaming channels blocked on youtube, I'd say hell no.  I would continue to support the organization that I got my start. 

When MPW was under fire by other promoters I still stood by MPW till the day the door closed. 
You don't turn coat on where you started Fred.  

But hey good luck with your shity tv show baised on your shitty movies that were raped by a coperation thats trying to make a monopaly on entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment