Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tim and Eric Movie review

So I was messing around on my Zune account on Xbox and noticed that they were having a pre-viewing for "Tim and Eric's Billion dollar Movie".  I think this ends in a week? 

They have done these types of movies before where they show the before they hit theaters then have a limited release for the public till they decide they lost too much money and throw it on a DVD.  Hatchet was one of them. (sorry those of you who liked it)

So onto the movie review.
Now I did dish out the 800 Microsoft points (msp) for this crap fest.  Yea you already can tell I hated it.  Well I guess not really hated it more like disliked it alot.
The movie wasn't the same as the TV show, which you gotta be either drunk or high to get it.  I'm usually neither (I should start getting high I think?).  The movie does star Tim and Eric (who play themselves) as they make a billion dollar movie with a studios money.  The studio see's the film and sets out to kill them for their money.
Tim and Eric run off to manage and run a Rundown Mall. In the mall its owned by a character played by Will Feralle (sp).  Yea they got him in this movie!  And his nephew Played by John C. Riley!!!  Wow they actually have one of the guys from the show. 

Needless to say for about 45 mins they have a somewhat storyline going.  The Hollywood crew finds out where they are and in  3 mins they end the movie with some chopped off heads and smiles.  Similar to the TV show, I guess?

So if they asked me to see this movie again would I?  Well, Maybe.  Its one of those movies you rent and not own.  But then again where do you rent movies now-a-days? 
I did enjoy the john c. riley parts.  He is one of my favorite actors and I always enjoyed his "Dr. Steve Brulle" on the TV show and his spin off.  As for Tim and Eric, well maybe they should stick to the TV shows. 

I give this 2 Tocitos outa 5.

~Brownie 

No comments:

Post a Comment