Friday, January 27, 2012

The Darkness 2 Demo Review

I know I haven't been on here for a while, busy with random things.  Such as my Youtube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/strangebrownie) but I'm back with a review.

I just downloaded and played the Demo for "The Darkness 2".  If you know anything about me you know I LOVED the first game.  So much that I've kept playing it for the past 4 Years since its release. 

Now the controls are way different in this one.  You get to control both left and right guns, as well as left and right darkness arms!?!  Oh yea, even more goar and violence.  Just was I want in my video game.  The demo lasts about 30 mins if you rush through and take out all the enemies.  Kinda short but it gives you a great feeling for the upcoming game. 

I for one will be there night of to pick this one up.  Been waiting far too long for it.  I give the demo a 4 outa 5 spawnlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment